Located 90km south-west of Brisbane, Hillhaven Holiday Apartments were built in the mid 1960s.
Duratec was engaged by Kane Constructions to remediate the north and east facades including:
- Technical investigation of balconies and columns.
- Concrete repair to balconies and columns.
- Installation of a cathodic protection system to balconies.
- Installation of a waterproof membrane to balconies.
- Technical investigation.
- Concrete repair.
- Application of a silane treatment.
- Duratec understands the concerns of hospitality asset owners such as public safety and liability issues and minimising disruption to operations.
- Duratec was able to provide special expertise to advise in selection and layout of CP system.
- Concrete Repair
- Cathodic Protection