Augility has engaged Duratec to perform fuel infrastructure upgrades at the light vehicle refuelling facilities at Irwin Barracks, 10km south-west of Perth and Northam Army Camp, 80 kilometres east-north east of Perth.
The scope includes:
Removal of existing tank (Irwin and Northam)
- Test and decommission of tank.
- Disposal of tank.
- Environmental testing of ground.
Installation of new storage tank (Irwin)
- Supply and installation of a new self-bunded fuel tank.
- Supply and installation of associated pipework.
- The scope also includes the installation of an in-ground SPEL Puraceptor fuel/water separator connected to the stormwater drain, providing the site with the highest degree of environmental protection.
- The works will be completed with minimal disruption to Defence operations.
- Duratec’s Environmental Consultant will test the ground after each part of the scope has been executed to ensure no environmental contamination occurs during the works.
- Fuel Infrastructure Upgrades