Duratec was engaged to perform building maintenance and lead paint remediation works to buildings at RAAF Pearce in Perth’s north, home to No. 2 Flying Training School and No. 79 Squadron.
The scope included the removal of lead based paint, surface preparation and repainting of the following:
- Structural steel columns.
- Doors and door frames.
- Window frames.
- Down pipes, headers, hopper heads and vent pipes.
- Fire pipework and associated valve sets.
- Steel handrails.
- Carpark bollards.
- Other structures remediated included a sea container and a shelter.
- Works were performed incident free.
- Concurrent management of multiple work fronts across the base.
- Building Fit Out
- Asbestos & Lead Paint Removal