DownerMouchel engaged Duratec to perform repair works to Pittwater Road Bridge over Mullet Creek, 100km north-west of Sydney.
The scope of works included:
- Preparation of the steel by ultra high pressure water blasting.
- Application of a two component modified epoxy barrier coat.
- Application of a two component acrylic polyurethane finish.
- Concrete repairs to piers, headstocks, columns, prestressed beams and bridge parapets.
- Installation of cathodic protection.
- Installation of grout into voids beneath existing batter protection.
- Reconstruction of a section of the abutment footing and batter protection.
- Removal of graffiti from the visible surfaces of the bridge.
- Application of protective coatings to concrete surfaces.
- Concrete Repair
- High Performance Coatings
- Bridge Maintenance