Duratec was subcontracted to complete functionality
upgrades at Preston Point.
The scope of works included:
- Erection of a 22m x 13m unsecured shed, including the foundation civil works, asphalt and electrical fit-out.
- Installation of two gantry crane systems in an existing shed, including the provision for power.
- Installation of a new powered security entry gate system including provisions for power, driveway aprons and footpaths, while maintaining functionality of the adjacent road.
- Removal and replacement of timber wharf kickboards while adhering to the Swan River Trust requirements.
- IBIS data management and CHOTO completion.
- Defence security and mechanical installation.
- Local Government Compliance – Swan River Trust.
- Electrical Upgrades
- Specialist Civil Services