Decmil engaged Duratec to complete internal coating
repairs to 14 AVTUR storage tanks, located at Learmonth air base.
RAAF Learmonth, also known as Learmonth Airport, is a joint use Royal Australian Air Force base and civil airport.
The scope of works included abrasive blasting to 2.5 class and the application of two coats of a high build epoxy phenolic tank and pipe lining.
- Duratec developed a unique access system with providers to access the tank internals.
- Duratec’s experienced applicators and in house NACE inspection team thoroughly assessed the tanks internal condition and repaired the damaged areas.
- Holiday testing on completion ensured full coating system suitable for the aviation fuel storage.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- Coating Inspection & Specifications
- High Performance Coatings