Randwick Barracks is situated 7.5km south of the Sydney CBD. The base provides working accommodation for Resident Units and functions as a major transit accommodation hub in the Sydney region.
Aurecon has engaged Duratec to perform building refurbishment works to building 404. The scope of works includes the following:
Architectural alteration to kitchen facilities and male and female ablutions including:
- Minor demolition works.
- Replace tapware, sinks and cisterns.
- Reseal floors and repairs to tilework.
- Replace light fittings.
- Wall and ceiling repair and paint.
Upgrading of distribution board including:
- Replace existing MDB.
- Provide temporary power for cutover period.
- Demolish and remove redundant MDB.
- Demolition of redundant spatial heating systems.
General internal and external painting and repairs:
- External facade concrete repairs and paint.
- Roof inspection and report.
- The majority of the works were self performed.
- Building Fit Out
- Electrical Upgrades