Suncorp Stadium is a 52,500 seat rectangular sports venue opened in June 2003, Queensland’s home ground for rugby union, soccer and rugby league.
Duratec was engaged to perform a range of repair works at the stadium including:
- Grit blasting of the internal edges of expansion joints in preparation for waterproofing.
- Removal of the existing flooring systems, repairs to the concrete slab and the installation of anti-slip coating.
- The existing stair case was ground back to bare concrete, repairs were completed to the slab and an anti-slip coating was installed.
- The stairs and concourse flooring areas were independently slip tested and successfully met Australian standards.
- Duratec will be remaining on site to complete ongoing works to the expansion joints and flooring systems.
- Concrete Repair
- Joint Sealing
- Flooring Systems