Our Business Systems Model incorporates policies, procedures, plans, and tools to support us in managing every aspect of our business.
We implement best-practice Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management systems that support our business in delivering projects safely, to a high standard and without harm to the environment.
We aim for continual improvement in all that we do and are focused on ensuring our business systems continually evolve to support the sustainable growth of our business.
We hold the following third party accreditations for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ):
- Quality management system is accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001.
- Health and safety management system is accredited to AS/NZS 4801.
- Environmental management system is accredited to ISO 14001.
- Office of Federal Safety Commission WHS Accreditation.
- Painter Contractors Certification Program – Class 5 & 6 Hazardous Coatings Removal.
- International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Accreditation.
Our management is committed to providing and maintaining a safe work site for employees, subcontractors and others affected by our work. We believe that all accidents are preventable and foster a culture of ZERO HARM. Management play a major role in demonstrating leadership in all aspects of HSECQ to the workforce and instilling a culture of accountability. Supervisors are recognised as having the biggest impact on safety performance of the workforce and therefore are important role models in our safety culture and are actively involved in implementing and
co-ordinating key safety management activities.